Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Grandparent Tryouts.....

Rumor has it that auditions for Grandparents are being held in Walnut Creek at the present time.....Speaking from experience, it is a great role and I highly reccommend it! Oh yea it's those married kids that control that..... Can't wait to see pictures of Maddy with "Grandma Trish" and "Grandpa Tom"....Boy that has a good ring to it!!!

Old Grandpa Mike....

9 comments:

The Youngs said...

Man what sort of full court press is this!! Not very fair to the married couples, but I think the longest married ones need to step up! lol

Jenn Jenn said...

Why are you pointing fingers Jessica? I thought you were my friend?!

Mike said...

Fortunately your Old Uncle Mike doe not like to stir the pot.....But you know it is done with love....

Scott said...

Man you two responded super fast to this post, just saying.

T-mom said...

Today I get Maddy...if this is the Gramma tryout I will do my very best. Looking up to find out how much for a pony....

The Youngs said...

I had just talked with Mike in an email so I knew about the pressure post! lol

Jenn Jenn said...

And a pony costs about the same as a kid as far as upkeep except they don't need a cell phone or a gas card :) They supply their own! ha ha ha

ps- I get bored at work Scott :)

Schneider said...

We are so enjoying this back and forth guys! too funny...and can´t wait to hear about Great Aunt Trish and Great Uncle Tom´s fun with Maddy. Great it will be. xoxo

T-mom said...

second day with Maddy - she is just a love! Maddy was so happy to be with me she decided she did not want to sleep and miss a minute of her time here............car ride did not work, walked 3 miles no go, rocking with an early bottle - wow - good luck Scott!