Jenn I think the anesthesia has affected your head!
oh Trish, how come they do this stuff to us...
Where the hell do you find these things?! Although I have to admit I did giggle a little
I found it on an advertising site and while gruesome- funny
Jenn your dad watched only till the last gasps of the little guy turned it off and called me to see if you were okay!!!!
I just noticed the screen cuts off most of the right side of the ad at the end- it is funny because it is an ad for STRONG CHEESE :)
Jenn that's hilarious! Thanks for sharing haha
I'm glad someone else thought it was funny :) thanks Laura!
Creed & I thought it was pretty funny, his mom laughed at it too!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Jenn I think the anesthesia has affected your head!
oh Trish, how come they do this stuff to us...
Where the hell do you find these things?! Although I have to admit I did giggle a little
I found it on an advertising site and while gruesome- funny
Jenn your dad watched only till the last gasps of the little guy turned it off and called me to see if you were okay!!!!
I just noticed the screen cuts off most of the right side of the ad at the end- it is funny because it is an ad for STRONG CHEESE :)
Jenn that's hilarious! Thanks for sharing haha
I'm glad someone else thought it was funny :) thanks Laura!
Creed & I thought it was pretty funny, his mom laughed at it too!
Post a Comment