Since you bailed out it was rather tame.......
Not from what grammy says! lol
it was so wild here I forgot to pick up the camera!!
megs and i were in bed by 9 i think. might have been different if maddy had been sleeping better. new years day though was awesome at alpine, it was EMPTY.
Scott - I'm shocked you two were able to find a babysitter...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Since you bailed out it was rather tame.......
Not from what grammy says! lol
it was so wild here I forgot to pick up the camera!!
megs and i were in bed by 9 i think. might have been different if maddy had been sleeping better. new years day though was awesome at alpine, it was EMPTY.
Scott - I'm shocked you two were able to find a babysitter...
Scott - I'm shocked you two were able to find a babysitter...
Post a Comment