Calling all graphic design majors (LAURA) Hey Steve, I heard you're taking classes? And anyone interested in a friendly competition (winner gets a reward TBA) Mike Schneider is looking for some sample can designs to possibly use to sell his canned Abalone here in the states. Here are two samples he already has, but we are looking for new and improved.


Feel free to create your own brand name, you dont have to use Premium Pacfic Abalone or Panamericana.
Optional Examples to put on the can:
-100% All natural ocean fresh
-California Red Abalone
-Ocean Fresh
Also keep in mind that the target market is the Chinese population.
Please help!
6 comments:
When does he need these by and how does he want to see them (i.e. - jpegs emailed to him??)
Just home today from our grand journey christmas holidays plus in California. Laura, we missed you. In fact, the ONLY one we didn´t see. We understand you had a special invitation and had a great time in the Carib and then hosted a NY party upon return so we certainly understand!! Mike is saying he would like to have something by January end. He is going to write you, seems you´ve won the inner family competition! They are leaving it to the pro!! Love, Lizanne
Yeah I was very sad I didn't get to see you guys!! I was really hoping that something would work out, but I guess that just means we'll have to come to you now! :)
I would love some more info on this and to help in any way I can. It's kind of hard to start a full product design without a company name and logo - which I definitely can help you with as well. Email me!! I'd love to hear more about this: ledokay@gmail.com
can't wait to see your design Laura
I am waiting on my photoshop and illustrator. Just got my computer
I am waiting on my photoshop and illustrator. Just got my computer
Post a Comment