Friday, January 1, 2010

US & British Virgin Islands







For Christmas, I was lucky enough to be able to go on a trip with my boyfriend's family to US & BVIs. It was absolutely incredible, but I really missed my family through the holidays. We stayed in St. Thomas for a few days and spent the rest of the time on Saba Rock (by the Bitter End). - The 2nd photo is the hotel, it's the entire island! We dove a couple times a day (including the world famous RMS Rhone shipwreck!!) and just enjoyed the beauty of our surroundings. On our way back, we stopped at one of the famous swim up bars, Willy T's, for a few drinks. (Thats the Shot Ski with Doug's mom and 2 of the other women of the group - "Ladies Shot"). It unfortunately rained a few of the days, but as you can see, even when its storming, it is still quite a sight! Hope Tahoe is amazing - jealous I can't be there!

3 comments:

Jenn Jenn said...

have to admit- I am pretty jealous!

T-mom said...

thanks again for the pictures of your travels...of course you missed your family but then you laid back down in the warm sand?

The Youngs said...

That looks like such a great place!!! I am jealous of all your travels!!