Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Certified and Certifiable

It's official Trish has been certified as Grandma ready and Tom is certifiable, he just needs a few more hours. Megs and I had a great time up north and enjoyed staying at Tom and Trish's. With the exception of a rough first night in Walnut Creek Maddy did pretty well and on the way home slept the entire way in the car. We are already thinking about our next visit and trying to squeeze in a little tour of Anchor Steam.



Oh and ever since we left Maddy has chowing down on her solids, THANKS TRISH!

4 comments:

The Youngs said...

Dad is definitely certifiable :) lol
I hear Maddie just didn't want to miss a minute with "Grammy" Trish in training!Good times

Jenn Jenn said...

How funny- Trish came down and made me eat solids a few days later (after surgery)!!!

Laura said...

I guess that training was needed! :)

Congrats!!

T-mom said...

Yes it was! A great reminder of what fun and work a sweet baby can be! We can't wait....we will be so entertained!