Good work. I am ready to hit the water. It looks like we will be helping Kim become a SoCal girl this weekend, but next weekend could be a plan!! When do you and Jamo "too wimpy to sign up for Amtrak Century" leave for the other coast??
Wimpy leaves sometime next week and I leave on July 1... so I am down for the weekend and can probably round up a girlfriend or two to come with us
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Good work. I am ready to hit the water. It looks like we will be helping Kim become a SoCal girl this weekend, but next weekend could be a plan!! When do you and Jamo "too wimpy to sign up for Amtrak Century" leave for the other coast??
Wimpy leaves sometime next week and I leave on July 1... so I am down for the weekend and can probably round up a girlfriend or two to come with us
Post a Comment