(Although we have until at the earliest Monday b/c Scott already requested that Maddy not be born the weekend he's gone. That's how it works, right? - You just request when you want the baby to come?)
Put me down for $5 more totalling $10 - I got a big kid job now, I can afford it :)
9 x19.5 9 x 20.5 9.5 x19.5 9.5 x 20 10 x 20 ---> Breaking into the 10s!
Sorry Megs - I think Maddy's going to be a big baby...just like her Aunt :)
4 comments:
Let's fill in some of the corners.
- 7x18.5
- 7x21
- 8.5x18.5
- 8.5x21
- 6.5x20.5
Lets give Uncle Tom
6.5 x 21
8 x 21.5
7.5 x 21.5
8.5 x 21.5
7 x 21.5
come on Peanut!
We need to fill these squares!
(Although we have until at the earliest Monday b/c Scott already requested that Maddy not be born the weekend he's gone. That's how it works, right? - You just request when you want the baby to come?)
Put me down for $5 more totalling $10 - I got a big kid job now, I can afford it :)
9 x19.5
9 x 20.5
9.5 x19.5
9.5 x 20
10 x 20 ---> Breaking into the 10s!
Sorry Megs - I think Maddy's going to be a big baby...just like her Aunt :)
I want to play too but can't figure out what squares are all used now... help!
Post a Comment