Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunday fun at Pine Flat Lake

Jenn, aka "spike", Jamo and I spent a great day at Pine Flat Lake on Sunday. Jamo is going pro Wake board; Jenn is a world class one footed flagger and photographer, and as the pictures show, I have gone pro at the buffet talble... :(

Pine Flat

11 comments:

Scott said...

Looking good Jamo and Mike. I am kind of jealous, but you guys did miss out on interesting labor and delivery class.

Looks like the boys left someone stranded on the floating porta potty ;)

Megs said...

Wow! I am definitely jealous!!! It looks like you all had a great time. Sorry your foot was hurt Jenn (but I hope you were able to take is some sun!) I can't wait to get back on the water!!! (And put Maddy in her cute little life jacket that Grandpa gave her!!!)

Jenn Jenn said...

I definitely didn't want to spend the night on the floating crapper! It was super fun and hopefully we will get to do many more trips and have others join us- especially little Maddy!

Mike said...

I don't see any reason Scott can't be here for the July 4th Mountain Bike ride and we could do the lake on the 5th....that leaves plenty of time before Maddy's arrival.... almost 48 hours.... Yes Megan I am smiling......

T-mom said...

It looked like there was more room in the boat for me :)... I still am up for the houseboat. Next summer when little Maddy is cruisin and paddling lets do the houseboat. Thomas set one up for him and his friends this summer....so it can be done!

Megs said...

I am down for a houseboat trip next summer. Maddy says that she is too! She wants to play in the water and go for boat rides :o) This will also give me a reason to buy all those adorable baby bathing suits (well, Gramo has already bought Maddy 2 but a girl needs more than that right?) :o)

Mike said...

I am always up for a houseboat trip. We need to have a "family meeting" and pick a time and location. Here is a link to a rental houseboat at Shasta that is a bit over the top....
http://www.houseboats.com/index.php?pid=71

Maddy can sit in my lap on the sky ski... :)

Jenn Jenn said...

Megan- a girl needs at least 1 suit for every day of the week if not two per day :)

YEAH FOR HOUSEBOATS!!!

The Youngs said...

Wow I am seeing some great planning going on here!! We are definitely down for a house boat trip. Don Pedro is nice too

Mike said...

By the Trish, there is always room on my boat for you.....come on down.

Laura said...

YEAH FOR A HOUSEBOAT TRIP!!

I am definitely down for one! I'm very jealous that you guys got to go out this past weekend! I miss being on the water so much. I'm currently try to convince my team that I would be willing to "coach" them in exchange for a ride sometimes...I'll let you know how it goes :)

P.S. - Only one/two per suit per day of the week?!
I only own a 6 drawer dresser and one of those drawers is completely filled with bathing suits alone.

I definitely think that Maddy might need a few more :)