Thursday, June 11, 2009

Updated Baby Fields


Here is the spreadsheet so you can see what squares have been taken. Now I know this is not the traditional randomly drawn # squares but let's just roll with it:)
Please place any new requests in this post's comments!
Let's go people,we need to fill it up before Maddy gets here!

6 comments:

Megs said...

Um, Creed. I am not sure if I can welcome you into the family anymore...9 POUNDS!!! YIKES! Or maybe this just explains why you don't do so well with the betting. :o)

Steve O'Dell said...

19.5" and 8 lbs
21 and 8lbs
19.5 6.5

for Steve

Laura said...

Hey Megs - Don't hate on the bigger babies...they grow up to be amazing & beautiful ladies ;)

Put Aunt Laura down for $5

20x6.5
20x9.5 -->Just b/c I was this big...in weight anyways
20.5x7
20.5x8
20.5x8.5

Jamie said...

19"X 8.5lbs
Creed I do believe you got burned! Haha love it!

Jamie said...

18.5" X 8 lbs
20.5" X 8 lbs.

The Youngs said...

Jamie,
Laura has already taken 20.5x8 so send your next pick