
Ok folks since Maddy is due to join us very soon, we need to have your responses in pronto. $1 per square, winner takes all. Although the weight will be tricky, the number will be rounded up to the nearest half pound and height will be rounded to nearest half inch.
Place your square selections in the comments section and we will update the grid as it gets filled but you can see what squares have been taken per previous comments.
Good luck!
12 comments:
I am taking 21" and 7.5lbs
19.5 X 7.5
20.5" x 7.5 lbs.
I'd like 22" x 8lbs
that'd be a keeper!
20 and 7.5 will be the winner :)
Ok so I am going to take a few more squares since we need to fill it up folks!!
my next selections are:
19" x 6.5lbs
19" x 8lbs
20" x 8lbs
20.5" x 6lbs
Just to let everyone know I have no inside information (AKA I have not had an ultrasound to give me an idea of how big Maddy will be). These are my picks.
19" x 7 lbs
19.5" x 7 lbs
20" x 7 lbs
19" x 7.5 lbs
18.5" x 7.5 lbs
In case you didn't notice, I am hoping she will be on the smaller side :o) And if I win, I plan to use the money to by diapers!!!
GO BIG OR GO HOME!
9lbs. x 18"
9lbs. x 19"
9lbs. x 20"
9lbs. x 21".
CREED
I want to take a couple more shots but can't figure out what is taken!!!
16" x 6.5
20" x 8.5
19" x 8.5
18" x 8
plus my whopper already posted
22" x 8
I am in for $5
Well since 16" isnt on the list I will mark you for 17.5 and 6.5:) I will update it today so people can see what is taken
19.5" and 8 lbs
21 and 8lbs
19.5 6.5
for Steve
Post a Comment