

Tatum had her birthday, now she is 9. Here she is with her class at a school bbq...
We named the southern Chiloe Island abalone grow out...COLD BAY MARICULTURE. Thank you for all your suggestions, this is the company name, the abalone marketed will go under a brand name more along the lines of California snazzy surfy trendy something we don´t have yet.
Cadi´s class won big time in that homecoming week thing, her movie video was great and starred Kelsey...don´t have a copy yet, here they are taking their bow in black, everything was very black...
Josie´s soccer team is tied for first place in our region so far this year, any soccer teams that you know of that would consider a trip and come and play here in Chile, we are having an international championship this summer, your winter, jan feb...so, send me team or club name and I can write them the invitation, information, etc...
I am off to judge a english competition for the high schools in this region, and MIKE, working working working, doesn´t like corporate abalone but involved in this California group now and sucking it up! Lots of love, any baby news!!!???
2 comments:
Thanks for the updates! I love feeling like I am in the know. So much going on.
Liz: thanks for keeping us informed on Schneider SOuth....Sounds very busy...gee that is shocking with a growing family. Corporate Mike, that's interesting...I bet he took some time today to watch US beat Spain. Great match and just happened to fall during our lunch hourish... All is good on the baby front, just waiting for the arrival. Take care.
Post a Comment