Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tentative Grad Party Date Change/ Bay to Breakers

Hello,
Unless anyone has any issues, I would like to push the date of the Graduation party back or forward from May 24 to either May 17 or the 31st.

I like May 17th.
The fallowing day, may 18th, is the Bay to Breakers, which is a big fun event in San Fransisco, if you have not been, you should go (we all should go), it is way fun. They shut all the streets of San Fransisco down and you just cruise across the city. Its basically a big cruising party. I went last year and had a blast.

However may 17th is kinda soon, so may 31st would give people more time to make plans.

If you have already made plans like airplane tickets to come up for the 24th, It can still be held on the 24th.

If you guys could leave some comments with either preferences towards a date I would like to get this settled within the next couple of days.

Word
Tom

PS
We need to get the rest of the family on this blogg, who are we missing, I don't think Kim is on here now that I think about it.
PSS
Jamie your awesome for setting this up, way to be

4 comments:

Jenn Jenn said...

Any of those dates work for us- we will be there the 24 anyways for a Red Sox game...

Tammy said...

Either dates work great for us, actually better than the one before!!! Lets party!
Aunt Tammy

The Youngs said...

I think the 17th would work for us, Creed and I were planning on coming up that weekend anyways since the 24th is a wedding that Creed is in! But the 31st works as well

Jenn Jenn said...

No can do on the 17th- 31 works good!