Saturday, April 26, 2008

"BAMA!

We made the trip to the University of North Alabama. Checking it out to see if it is the place for Thomas to finish up his college kicking career. Thomas checked in to their MBA program and it can be done online when he finishes the semester there.
Coaches all really nice and all happy to have Thomas joining them. They are looking to make a run at the national championship in division II. The schools mascot is the Lion - of which they have 2 UNA (get it?) and Leo III. They live in a million dollar grotto and attend all home games. August 1st football begins......


6 comments:

TRHK said...

Sweet home Alabama
Where the skies are so blue
Sweet Home Alabama
Lord, I'm coming home to you

Here I come Alabama.

Go Lions!!

Tom Schneider said...

BAMA!

Scott said...

Pretty campus and a MBA would be cool.

Go Lions!

Laura said...

I'm really hoping that UNA's colors are blue & yellow now that I have stocked up on them for football season! :) But I guess I might be willing to change it up for Thomas...

T-mom said...

Laura - how do you feel about purple and white??

Jenn Jenn said...

BAMA! has a pleasant ring to it and fun to shout :) Campus looks amazing!