okay - I just really like feed back on what I write :)
Well we are all here but you are actually the one that is leaving us all the time :)
but I bring back blog material - when we get back I will have DC and Alabama stuff! Will these dogs accept my puppy?
So did you decide to go with the patella challenged puppy? and they would love your dog- give her some good rough-a-round skills :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
okay - I just really like feed back on what I write :)
Well we are all here but you are actually the one that is leaving us all the time :)
but I bring back blog material - when we get back I will have DC and Alabama stuff! Will these dogs accept my puppy?
So did you decide to go with the patella challenged puppy? and they would love your dog- give her some good rough-a-round skills :)
Post a Comment