Thomas set up a wiffle ball tournament in the park above his house on Sunday. A great afternoon for all. Lots of competition. Old Tom got to show that he still can pitch a mean game.
I tried Scott but your pictures came out in the full screen so I don't know what I did wrong. The ones I cropped filled the whole screen it but not the ones just put in in original form???
8 comments:
I like the picasa slide show ;)
I tried Scott but your pictures came out in the full screen so I don't know what I did wrong. The ones I cropped filled the whole screen it but not the ones just put in in original form???
Doesnt carson kinda remind you of the guy on Oprahs big give?! Puppy update? I was going to post a picture but we shouldnt jinx it!
Im soo glad Scott has added another dimension with the slide show!
yeah - no jinxing the puppy! but as soon as we find out I am slapping that baby up there.
The picture got deleted but David Wells made a suprise appearance on the mound.
whose David Wells?
a heavy set pitcher - Dad was being funny.
Post a Comment