Cute pictures Jenn. Is that survivor man with you???
Tough day at the office? Lunch breaks at the zoo... not bad. I had left overs yesterday and had to work through lunch.
It was tough but someone has to do it :) My new philosophy is that - "It's just a job" I need to have some fun sometimes :)Survivor man mom? If you are talking about the fraud- no he wasn't there filming another episode of his fake survival show :)
several posts earlier it was eluded to that Jamison may be survivor man or show that survivor man was a fake - it was a joke misunderstood.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pictures Jenn. Is that survivor man with you???
Tough day at the office? Lunch breaks at the zoo... not bad. I had left overs yesterday and had to work through lunch.
It was tough but someone has to do it :) My new philosophy is that - "It's just a job" I need to have some fun sometimes :)
Survivor man mom? If you are talking about the fraud- no he wasn't there filming another episode of his fake survival show :)
several posts earlier it was eluded to that Jamison may be survivor man or show that survivor man was a fake - it was a joke misunderstood.
Post a Comment