I have finally joined the world of blogging with my family. I'm a little surprised that Gma Schneider didn't beat me to it!
Short Update in the Life of Laura:
-Incredibly busy with school (almost out for summer...only a couple more weeks)
-Still not graduating...but it's in the near future of a year
-Loving/Working at Starbucks.
-Active member in my sorority Gamma Phi Beta (I finally gave into the Greek Life)
-Attempting to fundraise for the 3Day again!
To all the golfers of our family:
Just wanted to let you know that I will be volunteering for two different tournaments in the next couple of months. One is a celebrity tournament and the other is a little-known tournament that will be in San Diego this year called the US Open. Maybe you have heard of it?
Love to you all-
3 comments:
Laura so glad to hear from you!!! Guess who else will be at the US Open - your Uncle Tom and Tom Tom! Maybe you three could find some flags.
Look at you miss busy busy! Well fundraising should be good for you with all the sorority girls and their fams :) Work it girl!
Glad to see you made it! You will soon realize my mom and sister live on this site:) Hope all is well, and I am jealous on the golf tourneys! An FYI too, we will be putting on a Beruit tourney here in Fresno as a little fundraiser so we better see you O'Dells show up to maybe sweep the title!
Post a Comment