Good work you bum! I suppose it is a new era were it is ok to have a sugar mama but that means you have to clean and cook and look after the kids - I would much rather work than clean :)
I don't know having a sugar mama sounds kind of nice. I would entertain the idea ;)Might have to negotiate on laundry.
Laundry is over rated anyways- who needs clean undies :) jk
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Good work you bum!
I suppose it is a new era were it is ok to have a sugar mama but that means you have to clean and cook and look after the kids - I would much rather work than clean :)
I don't know having a sugar mama sounds kind of nice. I would entertain the idea ;)
Might have to negotiate on laundry.
Laundry is over rated anyways- who needs clean undies :) jk
Post a Comment