
This week I rode in a riding clinic... it started with myself and a friend hauling our horses to a new place in a borrowed trailor and truck.
Then the excitement started... Harley scrambled coming out of the trailor and smashed both TJ and I giving us some really sore spots but not as cool or bruising as we thought- thankfully we are all ok.
My horse decided on the second day she didn't want to get into the trailor so TJ had a private lesson yesterday and I rode alone today, can't say I blame her :)
We had lots of fun and jumped our first scary green box- now I am so tired I cannot see straight.
3 comments:
How cool, looking good Jenn!
Really cool, nice shirt.
I liked the shirt- actually met a mother there who is fighting breast cancer and may do the SF walk when she is finished with treatments...
Post a Comment