
This morning Megan, Scott and I cheered on Steve as he ran (swam & biked) himself around the Rose Bowl. Karla got to spend her day taking her last set of Boards....Yea!!! Not only did he survive but finished in the middle of the pack...we won't mention the 70 year old that finished ahead of him. It was alot of fun and I am inspired....to keep taking pictures. Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Mike
5 comments:
That is so cool! Way to go Steve - that is an incredible accomplishment. Tom and I spent our weekend on the couch coughing and wheezing together. How nice that we get to live vicariously through you!
Go Steve-o!!! So what was the total distance for each leg of the race?
hey Mike - would you email this blog - I noticed we do not have his or lara'a email address on this and do want him to see we are not slackers on the trophy
Im so impressed with you guys!
I think it was sent to Laura and Steve before but I will send it again. Hope you and T are feeling better....you sure it isn't just that old age thing???
Mike
Post a Comment