Monday, March 31, 2008

This is crazy!




This is what I try and do with my horse Nicki but I don't think Lily would listen this well :)

5 comments:

T-mom said...

Don't sell Lily short - maybe if you had a hat like that Lily would be more apt to listen :)

The Youngs said...

I think if you had some pig poop for Lily to roll in as a treat she may listen!

Jenn Jenn said...

Well we have moved on from pig poop to dead beaver :) And she was glued to my side last night when we went jogging so maybe there is hope!

TRHK said...

With the help of rabbit pee, Roxy has the entire routine down. She is still having some trouble with the walking on her hind legs part. Her hips are not as youthful as they were in her younger years. I'm sure Roxy would like to make a trade with Lily, a little rabbit pee for a dead beaver. Ahh what dogs will roll in.

Jenn Jenn said...

Haven't had the pleasure of rabbit pee yet but the dog is young so we have time :)
Anytime Roxy wants some dead beaver she can come go on a trail ride with us - glad to have others stink like Lily