Saturday, March 15, 2008

How well do you know Geography

I found this really cool website that tests your knowledge on world capitals. Haley you should be able to ace this with your outstanding grasp of world geography!! I know spending that time with you helped me out. Jamie you will also like this one too - you actually have to find the answer on a map.
I will try to get a life :)

11 comments:

TRHK said...

Struggling to get through level 3

T-mom said...

I actually made level six and stalled out...

T-mom said...

Jenn sent it to a friend and he went to level 11!!

TRHK said...

I gave it a second shot and cruised through level 4 and came a little short on reaching level 6. I'm blaming it on my eye site because i cannot see the small european countries.

Jenn Jenn said...

I blame my mouse- rolls too fast and can't stop without running out of time :)

T-mom said...

personally I think the countries have moved...they are not where I remember them before!

TRHK said...

In your case having graduated after the fall of the USSR, your excuse kinda stands true. You never had to memorize the breakaway countries.

I'm up to level 9.

T-mom said...

is Haley helping you?????

Jamie said...

ya this is addicting. If you dont know where something is because you have never left the United States except for Ixtapa once. Chances are you wont get dinged to bad if you throw the flag somewhere in Europe!

T-mom said...

you are so funny! I try to think of world battles it really helps when positioning the flag :)

Jenn Jenn said...

Europe is pretty big- if it asks for Nepal and you throw it down in Germany it is a few thousand km off :) I know general regions but learning more with this about exactly where places are- really enjoying this "make you feel stupi" game :)