Friday, March 7, 2008

Anyone out there?

Just checking to see if anyone has been blogging and doesn't look like much action in the last few days...
So I am going to share some of my random thoughts and questions...

If asparagus can turn your pee green and stinky- what could make it smell nicer? Strawberries? Fruits? What are your thoughts?

Also- went riding this morning and was admiring the sunrise and would like to see your best sunrise photo- post it by end of next week so we can all enjoy since with the time change it will be way too early to get up for the sunrise :)

Don't forget to change your clocks!

4 comments:

T-mom said...

Hey Jenn do you know who changed up the blog? It looks like someone has been in here painting.

Tom Schneider said...

pineapple

Jenn Jenn said...

Yes it was me- I thought I was only changing my view :) I will keep us fresh though with monthly changes ;)

T-mom said...

pineapple?? serious?