Scott you are hired as a photographer at all family functions!!! These are awesome! Hope you guys are doing well, and we need to get us youngin's all together soon!!
Nope, we ended up going to Mikado at the Marriott.
"The ancient tradition of Samurai chefs lives on at Mikado where knife-twirling chefs use fire and steam to create a mouthwatering menu of steak, chicken and seafood delights. East meets West at the ultimate sushi bar."
6 comments:
Scott - the pictures are beautiful. Thank you so much for the treat. How were you able to get it to go through a slide show?
Scott you are hired as a photographer at all family functions!!! These are awesome! Hope you guys are doing well, and we need to get us youngin's all together soon!!
A cousin gathering would be sweet, I'm in.
Slideshow: I used picasa web albums and it generates the code for the slideshow that I just pasted in.
These are pretty fantastic! Will you be shooting and walking with us at the SF 3Day?
Oh I cant wait to go there soon! Did you eat at the club?! All we kept hearing about is how good the food is "upstairs"?
Nope, we ended up going to Mikado at the Marriott.
"The ancient tradition of Samurai chefs lives on at Mikado where knife-twirling chefs use fire and steam to create a mouthwatering menu of steak, chicken and seafood delights. East meets West at the ultimate sushi bar."
Post a Comment