Jenn here is my sunrise photo. This was taken in Baja last year. For some reason I cannot get out of bed early Monday through Friday, but on vacation and the weekends, I'm up with the sun. I have a whole bunch of sunrise photos.
What a beautiful sunrise..I am ready for somewhere tropical to watch a sunrise. We did get to see the sunrise over the mountains at lake tahoe and it was pretty spectacular just didn't remember to take a picture!
2 comments:
What a beautiful sunrise..I am ready for somewhere tropical to watch a sunrise. We did get to see the sunrise over the mountains at lake tahoe and it was pretty spectacular just didn't remember to take a picture!
Thanks Tom! Glad someone reads the blog and follows through :) Wish I could lounge on the beach today- 76 degrees here in Fresno today.
Post a Comment