Monday, February 11, 2008

Work Sucks

Just wanted to let everyone know that today my job makes me wish I never had to deal with other people- especially stubborn idiots :)

Can anyone offer possible careers for me? I need a new one :)

4 comments:

T-mom said...

try Leprino as long as you are in Lemoore! You really do not have to eat the cheese.

TRHK said...

Whoa, did you have a bad day. Jenn do not let them get to you. Unfortunately they are in every profession. Just think, even Mickey Mouse at Disneyland, the happiest place on earth, gets his tail pulled everyday. Should ERI ever expand the territory north, I know where to find a hard working, caring person, that works well with others. - Tom

T-mom said...

Tom that was such a better answer. Sorry Jenn listen to your Uncle.

Jenn Jenn said...

You guys are funny- it was a rough day :) And I actually met a guy who has been every male character at Disneyland and he said the tail pulling is not so bad until the "cool" teenagers try and strangle Goofy- but thanks to the big hands- it doesn't look too bad when Goofy strangles the kids :)