Happy Birthday Uncle Tom!
Thank you guys. I had a great day. I got bunch of really cool stuff and had a wonderful dinner with Rhonda and the kids. Its great to be 23.
23 is a great age :) not too old to hurt but still young enough to be stupid
Happy Birthday Tom, i love having an uncle that is younger than me:) Glad to hear it was a great day!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Uncle Tom!
Thank you guys. I had a great day. I got bunch of really cool stuff and had a wonderful dinner with Rhonda and the kids. Its great to be 23.
23 is a great age :) not too old to hurt but still young enough to be stupid
Happy Birthday Tom, i love having an uncle that is younger than me:) Glad to hear it was a great day!
Post a Comment