Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Tom & Jamie Graduation Party Date Saturday May 24th (tentative)

Tentative Graduation Party Date May 24th

Mainly an excuse for the family to come together and hang out in Berkeley at my (young Tom's) house. I live in a big house that is nicer than a 22 year old deserves, so I want to take advantage of it.
Such amenities shall be provided
-Boche Ball (I have a nice Backyard)
-Horse Shoe
-Corn Toss
-Bay Views
-Games such as Domino's, Cribbage, Cranium, Catchphrase, Pictionary, Taboo, Mad Gab, etc.
-Guitar Hero, Wii
-Vinyl records
- and last but not lease, A bunch of my Home Brew that I have been working on. IPA's, Wheat Ales, Porters, Hard Ciders, Lager's... I've been a brewing Machine.

So put it on your Calender, Come To berkeley May 24th

3 comments:

Jenn Jenn said...

Sounds fun and I have it down on the calendar- would you like any food or goodies brought?

Jenn Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T-mom said...

lots of food of course!!!!