Friday, February 22, 2008

bowling record and cool websites

For fun I made an excell document to keep statistics on my bowling. Makes it more fun, thought I would share.

and also, three incredible websites

Yelp.com
absolutely amazing, user created guide to eating out, shopping, whatever. Check it out. Very good

Pandora.com
best online radio, you pick a song that your like, and they will get a large collection of music similar to your taste, awesome quality, awesome website.

Wikipedia.org
I hope all of you have been to this website before, I can spend hours looking at wiki, user created encyclopedia that covers anything and everything. Great website.

-word

1 comment:

TRHK said...

Pandora is the best. What a great site. Thank you for the tip. One has to remember that it is a world wide web with content beyond imagination. You just have to go out and find it, or better yet have Thomas turn you on to the best that it has to offer. Thanks!

My neighbor in Pleasanton showed me a really cool web site nearly 13 years ago. It is called yahoo, have you ever heard of it? If only I had bought stock. I'm sure I will repeat this mistake numerous more times.