Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sacramento Checking in

Hello all- Hope you all had a wonderful Superbowl. A couple of housekeeping notes.....The beer we made at Thanksgiving turned out awesome. It is a classic IPA. It has been named "Jamo's Shopvac Ale" for obvious reasons. I am hoping someone who is artistic can make some labels. I am saving a bunch for when we get together next. I did get a shopvac for Christmas so family is invited anytime! Take care all. The Sacto Schneiders

7 comments:

Jenn Jenn said...

We got a shop vac too! But have only used it for cars and garage stuff :)

TRHK said...

Nice to see Sacramento checking in. We have the golden state covered. Have a great weekend.

T-mom said...

Yeah! more bloggers. I get so tired of checking everyday and having a day without anything new so the odds of hearing new stories goes up and up!
Tom Smith: At Thanksgivning Thomas and John used the bbq to make the "shopvac ale" you would of appreciated it.
Jenn: it is nice to know you have a shop vac if the need arises though!

Jenn Jenn said...

We just don't tease my poor husband anymore about it- unless we eat beans :) then it's kind of funny for him too

Jenn Jenn said...

We just don't tease my poor husband anymore about it- unless we eat beans :) then it's kind of funny for him too

Jamo said...

Hello all, I'm flattered to be named after such a good brew... but I'm going to need 15% of the proceeds.

T-mom said...

you go jamo!!! and all rights to the story when made into a movie.