Hey So Cal Smiths! have fun on your DC trip. We are all expecting pictures (yea, like the Baja surfing pictures) and tales from our country's capital. A lot of us have been there.....what were your favorite spots?
We are looking forward to the trip. I have to work Thursday and Friday which kinda stinks. But I will put on comfortable shoes and get ready to see as much as we possibly can see on Saturday and Sunday. Possible snow flurries. Burrrr
2 comments:
Please don't say the Post Office Museum- stamps are not that cool :)
But hey who am I to judge since yes- we did go there!
We are looking forward to the trip. I have to work Thursday and Friday which kinda stinks. But I will put on comfortable shoes and get ready to see as much as we possibly can see on Saturday and Sunday. Possible snow flurries. Burrrr
Post a Comment