Saturday, February 20, 2010

New York to California




I had very good week. I went to NYC on business Thursday and Friday. I had a incredible dinner at "La Masseria" The best Italian food I have ever had. YUM! I took in the lights and energy of Time Square. It always amazes me.

Today, Saturday, I took Roxy for a hike in Laguna Canyon. Two totally different places with their own unique feel and pace. New York is a cool place, but if I had to choose, the dog and the pacific win every time.

8 comments:

Jenn Jenn said...

Looks like you have been busy! but at least in great places!

T-mom said...

Awesome! You didn't get a chance to take in a show? I am ready for an adventure too. I would take the dog and pacific even.

Scott said...

New York looks cool and even though I haven't been I would definitely choose the pacific. Maddy would too, she had a nice stroll today while daddy rollerbladed and mom jogged.

TRHK said...

Maddy told me that she thought that mommy and daddy should come down to OC, so daddy could go mountain biking with Tom and she and her mommy could visit with Rhonda. Lets get a date on the calendar.

Scott said...

I am IN. Daddy just needs to talk to Mommy. Will get back.

The Youngs said...

I love NY!! One of my favorite places to visit! So much going on but it can't beat the CA life!

Megs said...

Tom and Rhonda - We would love to come and visit you!!! Maddy has been telling me the same thing :) How do the last two weekends of March look for you? We are completely free then.

TRHK said...

The weekend of the 27th of March looks great for us. Most likely Sunday as Keaton& Tom will have a soccer game on Saturday, if that works for you. We look forward to having you all!