Ok Folks, I sent out an email but just wanted to cover all bases! We are booked at Camp Edison for June 24th-27th so please let me know if you can join in on the good times!
No worries!! Unfortunately we didn't get the sites I had requested (the poor gal's sister had an aneurism and didn't get to "prioritize" us for the final assignments) but we are by where we had gone a few years ago (or so I am told sinc I didn't make that trip) But hey can't beat being lakeside!
5 comments:
We wouldn't miss it! Thanks for planning it all!
No worries!! Unfortunately we didn't get the sites I had requested (the poor gal's sister had an aneurism and didn't get to "prioritize" us for the final assignments) but we are by where we had gone a few years ago (or so I am told sinc I didn't make that trip) But hey can't beat being lakeside!
yeah! we are in!
Count TVK Family in! Thanks for organizing this!
We will be there too
Post a Comment