Monday, February 8, 2010

First Photos - a born natural!


So Creed & I had a high def ultrasound today and here are the first photos of the baby. Very exciting although the little one was a little stubborn and didn't turn as much as they had hoped so they could get all the measurements that they needed but we did get to see all 10 little fingers flailing around!

10 comments:

T-mom said...

that is one good looking grand baby!

Old Tom said...

Looks like a golfer
Old Tom

TRHK said...

What a Cutie Pie!

TRHK said...

What a Cutie Pie!

Mike said...

The technology is amazing....Has grandpa bought the set of clubs yet....Rumor has it Maddy received a life vest for Christmas......(Christmas 2008) I don't remember who might have done that.....

Megs said...

How cute!!! We are so excited!!!

Schneider said...

Very photogenic, just look at her! Did I say her? Just look at him! Do we have a little inutero name...little bee was it...I just love all this new life. Looking good, and how are you feeling!?

The Youngs said...

I keep trying to think of a cute little name but nugget and blob kept coming to mind! :) lol not as cute as peanut, I have to say!
Feeling really good still. Glad to finally be getting more energy

Schneider said...

Sweet little nugget.

Laura said...

Ahh little nugget is going to be so fun to have around!! Congrats again you two! So exciting!! :)