I put my cake skills to good use... more cake pops! These are for a silent auction benefiting the Down Syndrome Association of Central California (I am on the board if anyone wants to donate!)
Liz- we currently only handle 5 counties (Madera, Mariposa, Fresno, Kings and Tulare) I think the coast may have their own little organization but if they ever want to come help I am sure we can use it!
6 comments:
These look amazing! You will have to bring them to the next family gathering so we can all try them!!!
They look pretty darn good but I still am waiting for mine! lol
Wow! What a great gift that would be! YUM!
Yum, they just glisten! Hey Jenn, is that Central Coast too...the association? Or do they have their own I assume...
Mom and Dad over on the Central Coast are active retirees...
anyway, good luck at the auction, let us know how much they pull!
Liz- we currently only handle 5 counties (Madera, Mariposa, Fresno, Kings and Tulare) I think the coast may have their own little organization but if they ever want to come help I am sure we can use it!
These pops sold for over $85!!!
That is so awesome Jenn!! $85! wow.
Post a Comment