Laura - Scott does tutorials on the slide set up......SCOTT WHERE ARE YOU!!
Hi Laura, Upload photos to a Google Picasa Web Albums. Once you have created the album, google gives you the code for a slide show that you can put into the blog.:-)
Thanks Scott and Laura, I needed that lesson too, especially since my pictures are HUGE!!! At least Mike got his to be small hahaha
can we do a weekly tutorial from Scott on how to do cool things on blogs? It is very helpful to those of us not so blog inclined!
Scott's the man :)
I don't know about that. I would probably run out of tips in like 2 days. Well 1, because you already know my picasa trick.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Laura - Scott does tutorials on the slide set up......
SCOTT WHERE ARE YOU!!
Hi Laura,
Upload photos to a Google Picasa Web Albums. Once you have created the album, google gives you the code for a slide show that you can put into the blog.
:-)
Thanks Scott and Laura, I needed that lesson too, especially since my pictures are HUGE!!! At least Mike got his to be small hahaha
can we do a weekly tutorial from Scott on how to do cool things on blogs? It is very helpful to those of us not so blog inclined!
Scott's the man :)
I don't know about that. I would probably run out of tips in like 2 days. Well 1, because you already know my picasa trick.
Post a Comment