Just wanted everyone to know what I know- who is coming and who is not to the camping trip...
Tom Smith and Fam- yes
Rob Smith and fam- yes
Tam Smith and fam- yes
Jenn & Jamo- yes
Tom & Trish- yes
Creed- yes
Thomas- no (Go BAMA!)
Jessica- no (enjoy Cabi)
Rich Smith and fam- No (enjoy the beach)
Karla & Steven- No (congrats doctor!)
Megan & Scott- No (yeah for new jobs!)
Mike & Linda- No (Good luck at trial Mike)
Chilean's- No
Laura O'Dell- not confirmed
Jamie- not confirmed
Grammy & Grampa- I am guessing no but still love you!
Grandma Schneider- not confirmed (can someone in the bay check with her)
John Schneid and Fam- not confirmed recently but yes at initial asking
Did I miss anyone? Sorry if I did- I think this puts us at 23 people coming so far which means it is $25 per person *sorry no age discounts :) We can fit up to 30 people so please let me know if you are bringing a friend. We may have Jamison's mother with us for this trip so yeah!
2 comments:
sounds good Jenn - way to be on top of it!
Thanks for Tom & Rhonda bringing 4 friends- we only need $22 per person!
Post a Comment