Thursday, May 1, 2008

Look what followed me home!


I went for a walk with Lily and look who we found!

Little guy only stayed for a night before a wildlife gal came and picked him up to visit some other ducks.

But isn't karma a bitch- the very next morning I hit a bird on my way to work and POOF a big ball of feathers was all that was left- just like in Shrek when the bird explodes... funny but sick.

4 comments:

T-mom said...

Jenn - that duck is really cute.

Jenn Jenn said...

I know- almost was thinking of keeping him but decided it wasn't a good idea- although Lily would love the company and I am sure he would have loved the pool :)

TRHK said...

Wildlife gal needs to follow you around for a week. It sounds like you could keep her busy.

Laura said...

That duck is soooo cute. I don't know if I would have been able to part with it!