










I realize the thought of USC may offend some on this site (Go Northern Alabama); however, last Sunday Karla officially became Dr. Karla at a very impressive graduation ceremony at the Shrine Auditorium on the SC campus. Since she would be upset we won't mention her many honors and distinctions..... Karla's parents hosted a very nice dinner afterwards. In the pictures you will notice that Karla also presented an official degree to Steve....PWT..."put wife through". I think most of you know Karla and Steve are staying in LA and Karla will be doing her ENT residency at USC as well. As with others I wish I knew how to make the pictures into a slide show, but I don't so you have a line of pictures.....enjoy.
Mike
3 comments:
Congratulations Karla!!! and Steve! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures Mike. How cool we have a doctor in the house!
We can deal with USC...its when we have go to see that Doctor at Stanford to check on the kicking leg it gets hard. The Doctor just makes sure he wears the blue and gold tie when Tom comes.
Congrats!!! That is awesome!!
YEAH for Dr. Karla!!! Congratulations and good job on all the hard work. Nice job Steven too- way to keep the wife happy :)
Post a Comment