Monday, March 1, 2010

T-Shirt Contest

Hi!

I have entered into a t-shirt design contest for an adult sports league in San Diego. These shirts will be worn by 1000s of people. It's a pretty dumb voting system - its based on shirt 'battles'- so you have to click through the shirts to get to mine- but it all really helps! It's really easy and a great timekiller. :)

Please vote for my designs (the ones by "Laura" - they are all on the same shirt shape) and AGAINST the other top designs!! I'm currently have 2 or 3 in the the top 5 but still need lots of votes to keep my spot and get first place!!

Thank you in advance so much for all of your help!! Voting ends March 15th!

Website: http://www.govavi.com/tshirtcontest.html

4 comments:

T-mom said...

Laura I have tried and tried to vote - I feel dumb as dirt. I can't do it!! is there a tutorial? I just hope I didn't vote for anyone else!

Schneider said...

Hi, I tried and felt like I was voting for others too. It would say, WINNER LOSER, and I was just trying to get to yours Laura. I liked SUNSET best. Nice. Good Luck, hope you win cause at this point it seems you are winning with the highest percentages! Lizanne

Megs said...

I spent 20 minutes voting. I voted always for yours and then always against the one that was higher. I got your 1st place one from 64% up to 70% :)

Laura said...

Thanks guys!! It all really helps!!

It's a really dumb voting system. The only way to vote for mine is to vote for the others as well. When I vote - I always vote for mine and for ones that have hardly any votes - since they aren't really a threat (cocky...I know). Also vote AGAINST other ones that are high ranking (so it gives them negative points essentially).

Thanks Again!!

P.S. - Megs (and Steve too) - you both are AMAZING! :)