Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Little Nugget




So we had another high def ultrasound today! So cool to see the spine and little facial features starting to grow! I thought I would share some of the images I was able to scan in fairly clear. Have a great week and enjoy this awesome weather!!

8 comments:

T-mom said...

so very precious - glad all is well and the little nugget is on track.

Mike said...

WOW!! Nugget looks like the spitting image of Creed....How did you get the Coors light can in the left hand? That is impressive... :0) Really, this is so exciting! We're glad all is going well for you guys.

Scott said...

How cool! Can't wait.

Megs said...

These pictures bring back memories! It feels like Scott and I were just there. This is such an amazing thing to go through. I am soooo happy for you both!

TRHK said...

Great pictures! How amazing to be able to see such detail. She (3 of us think it's a girl) is so beautiful!

Schneider said...

So cute already. Nice round head shape. Strong neck. I am going Boy. Will ask the rest and let you know our guesses.

The Youngs said...

Mike-It's actually a Keystone Light can, we're on a budget over here. And the pool will be coming around after a while, it was Tom's idea to bet on it not mine. :) Creed

Laura said...

Wait...one of the members of the Schneider family wants to bet/have a little competition?? Weird.