Where are the preggo belly pics!!! I am sure there is a little baby bump by now :P
I will take one soon, sadly I don't have much of a bump, at most a small beer belly:) lol
We has a peanut for awhile....Is this one going to be HOPS....
I like hops... kind of interesting your pics are of sunny tahoe and your mom's are of snowy tahoe. Must have had two nice days.
We had some snowy and sunny days, I seem to have forgotten to add on those snowy ones! lol Hops isn't bad. We have just been talking about a nugget:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Where are the preggo belly pics!!! I am sure there is a little baby bump by now :P
I will take one soon, sadly I don't have much of a bump, at most a small beer belly:) lol
We has a peanut for awhile....Is this one going to be HOPS....
I like hops... kind of interesting your pics are of sunny tahoe and your mom's are of snowy tahoe. Must have had two nice days.
We had some snowy and sunny days, I seem to have forgotten to add on those snowy ones! lol Hops isn't bad. We have just been talking about a nugget:)
Post a Comment