Monday, November 16, 2009

Half Marathon Anyone?


So Laura and I ran our first half marathon two years ago (naturally, we ran our first marathon 3 years ago...that's the right order, right?) and we are going to do it again in February. That is, another half :). We would love company along the way. It is in Huntington Beach which is always sunny (except for the year we ran when it poured the entire race). The race is flat with the exception on one small hill. And, it is along the ocean! Fingers crossed so surprise rain showers. There is also a 5k for those not interested in running for over 2 hours straight. The race sells out every year so register soon!

http://www.runsurfcity.com

7 comments:

Old Tom said...

wow! girls are those your medals... impressive. Old Tom does not run if he can avoid it.

Jenn Jenn said...

I am down for the 5k for sure but will have to check the schedule and see that my foot is up to a longer one before I can commit to a half! Those are awesome metals by the way!

T-mom said...

I run when being chased :)

Megs said...

Then it is a deal. I will chase you Trish.

Laura said...

Megs - does this mean that you have already registered?? Thanks for the heads up! haha

T-mom said...

Megan - Jamie was making sounds like she would like to try it! I think you should chase her! get her down there!

T-mom said...

Megan you already chased me 60 miles!!!