This weekend we got to attend Ian's Eagle Court. It was an inspiring ceremony. Ian along with two other fine young men were honored for attaining the Eagle rank (I was a blue bird so if I mess this up bear with me). Mom & Dad were honored with pins for their part in Ian's achievement. John was also honored by one of the other Eagles for his mentoring. Ian has joined the ranks of Presidents,Astronauts and many men of distinction. Needless to say we are very proud of Ian.
7 comments:
Congratulations Ian!
Trish and I want to thank you for letting us be part of this special day.
Way to go Ian!!
Congrats Ian!! That is incredible!
Congratulations IAN! So few make it all that way. We talk about Schneider PRIDE and not giving up! You certainly GOT WHAT IT TAKES! A big step into your adult life. Congrats from all of us.
Nice job Ian! Looks like it was fun with the family.
Wow! That is a huge accomplishment and we are very proud of you. Congratulations!
Post a Comment