Friday, November 20, 2009

CLUB RHINOX WIN IT ALL



Club Rhinox of La Serena took first place in all catagories at the end of year Chilean National Awards Ceremony for InLine Hockey. That is Under 10, Under 14, and Adults. Kelsey Schneider, most goals under 10. Mike Schneider, most valuable player, adult league. Tatum Schneider, most fun under 10. Mike Schneider coach of the year. Every Dog has its Day, needlesstosay, it was a Schneider Dog Day down here in Chile. Go Rhinox. Now training for South American tourney, Buenos Aires October 2010. Any one want to come watch?

5 comments:

Jenn Jenn said...

Congratulations! What a family of super stars!

T-mom said...

Wohoo!!! way to represent! What a studly crew in Chile. Good luck in taking it all in South America.

The Youngs said...

Way to go!! That might be a fun trip to make!! I am still trying to convince Creed we need to take a fun trip!!!

The Youngs said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...

Very Impressive Team Schneider Chie. Hauling all those giant bags of hockey equipment paid off. I am really impressed considering I don't think I could stand on roller blades....