Sunday, November 15, 2009

How cute!

I hosted a baby shower for a friend today and made these cute horse cupcakes- yummy too and not as hard to make as they might look! It was just finding all the pieces that took a while... thinking of what cupcakes to make for thanksgiving!

From

10 comments:

Scott said...

Mmm... Looks tasty!

T-mom said...

was the baby shower for someone having a colt??? tee hee hee

The Youngs said...

Jenn, you need to do the food ones for thanksgiving!!

Megs said...

Turkey cupcakes? :) I can't wait to see them!

Old Tom said...

Can you make them look like golf flags so we can eat them instead of return them.
Old Tom

Jenn Jenn said...

I will do turkeys and golf tees!

The Youngs said...

I believe golf flags are more appropriate at the Bako family thanksgiving, isn't that right dad? lol

Mike said...

Flags are great Jenn....If you need something to base them on, I am sure your Dad could pick a couple up.....Looking forwar to Turkey day (weekend) It will be fun.

Megs said...

I cannot wait for moonlight golfing... I mean Thanksgiving dinner with the fam!

Laura said...

Me either!!! :)