For giggles this weekend some girls and I ran a marathon relay in Fresno/Clovis. I had the third leg of the race (6 miles) and finished my portion in 1 hour and 18 minutes (11 minute mile pace). While my right foot is still cramping (like my left foot did on the first 3Day walk), it was an excellent day to run!
5 comments:
Awesome you little stud muffin!!!
Hi Jenn
Nobody can call Jenn Whiting Chris Brown. Way to go Jenn
Nice job Jenn, or should I call you Jessica since you want to look like me more so now! (refering to the blonde addition!)
Awesome job! So what do you think about that half marathon... I am up to 5 miles :) You are in a perfect place for training :) And I love your pace! We would be great running buddies :)
Megs- I am down for a half marathon but will need some time- I blew a tire and my ego... right foot cramped up on mile 5 and bruised up and hasn't stopped hurting since! Much better today but still taking a 2 week break to heal... when are you thinking of running this half marathon?
Post a Comment