Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow in October

We took a trip to Tahoe OCTOBER 4TH(I think) and ran into snow! I just got the pictures back. We forgot the camera so Tom bought a disposable which did not take very good quality pictures but we had to show everyone how much snow actually fell that weekend. Bear was able to join us and can now cross off snow on her "dog bucket list". Hopefully this is a foretelling of a very snowy winter in the mountains which will give us lots of skiing this winter and lots of water next summer.

6 comments:

Jenn Jenn said...

Looks like fun and cold!

The Youngs said...

Freddie is jealous! He hasn't marked much off of his bucket list besides, eating mom's ottoman!

Schneider said...

Great pictures. Mike and I have sort of been talking about ¨PHASE TWO¨ lately...hate to call it empty nest... and you two sure make it look FUN! Thanks!!

T-mom said...

to have a lot of fun in the empty nest try not to get a puppy! Although it probably has added years from all the walking we do to keep her calm.

Linda said...

Trish you are an incredible photographer! Looking at the pictures it felt like I was at Tahoe. Thanks for posting them. Can't wait until Thanksgiving.

breadchick9 said...

Those pitures of snow make me want so badly to be in Tahoe! *tear* :)