I think that is the place of my employment....I know where to find the boss but the landlord doesn't own a computer :)
I know a great roofer
Is that a new piece of artwork?
Question is has it been filtered?
Its hard to believe the Raiders had a championship team.
...or that because of the Raiders, the Chargers stadium won't sell beer after half time. Oh wait. I guess that really isn't that hard to believe.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I think that is the place of my employment....I know where to find the boss but the landlord doesn't own a computer :)
I know a great roofer
Is that a new piece of artwork?
Question is has it been filtered?
Its hard to believe the Raiders had a championship team.
...or that because of the Raiders, the Chargers stadium won't sell beer after half time. Oh wait. I guess that really isn't that hard to believe.
Post a Comment